Jun 6, 2011

As I walked out one midsummer morning

As I went for a walk this morning something in the sky caught my eye: a pair of sneakers hanging from an electric cable. I have no I idea how someone managed to place them on a cable that height but I have never seen anything like it before! I then stumbled upon a little area in the countryside, hidden behind the bushes where the remains of a crumbling stone structure lay and the ground was scattered with of old furniture and bathroom fixtures.... Some of these items, like what seemed to be an old chair must have been there for years as it was sinking into the ground and had almost become one with nature itself. Here are the photos!

The remains of an old chair, I think

Draws in the grass

The dinning room carpet?

Tiles, Tiles, Tiles

Outdoor toilet

What is that?

Walking on air






Broken glass and frames

Unknown object

Wild at heart

That old chair

Detail of chair


Detail of chair




The last ruins

Old frames

Old wine box

The terrace

The remains of the day



Old frame



Old window frame and broken glass

Comfy sofa


A splash of red
 

No comments:

Post a Comment